Fun Lunch is back! Registration and ordering are now open for grades K-7 at MunchaLunch.
NEW – Ordering will be done all at once for all the dates between November 8 to December 16. Orders must all be in by Friday, November 5th at noon for all dates before the winter holidays.
We are pleased to be able to offer the following menus:
Mondays: Sub Day with Subway
Tuesdays: Pizza Day with Panago Pizza.
Wednesdays: Sushi Day with Yuki Maki Sushi
Thursdays: Favourites Day with Inn Cogneato
Fridays: International Day with Inn Cogneato
How to Order in MunchaLunch:
1. In MunchaLunch register your family
2. Click ‘Order Lunch!’ on the top menu bar and order one child at a time
3. Make your selections as you move through each day’s menu
4. You will have a chance to modify things like subway sandwiches and salads at the end of all of your ordering.
5. After making your selections, please go to the very last menu > click FINISHED > Next > SUBMIT > you will then be taken to the payment page to complete your order.
*Note: The Munchalunch system is better suited to ordering items like Subway sandwiches and should eliminate any difficulties parents were previously having ordering these items.
** Important Note: for hygiene reasons, students must bring their own cutlery from home – cutlery will not be available at the school.
Questions can be sent to Virginia Calvo at firstname.lastname@example.org.