Canadian Parents for French (CPF)
CPF is a national network of parents, volunteers, and supporters dedicated to promoting and creating French-second language (FSL) opportunities for young Canadians.
West Vancouver has started its own Canadian Parents for French chapter!
From now until Oct. 31, CPF Chapters in communities across BC and Yukon get 90% of membership fees to put towards events, entertainment and advocacy at the local level. New and renewing members will also be entered in a draw to win one of many prizes. As a member, your family will have access to curated resources, free online tutoring AND free French classes for parents. Join now! https://bc-yk.cpf.ca/en/membership-drive/
Become a member of the CPF and support the creation of French-second language opportunities
Visit CPF to find information for students, parents, and educators. There are many at-home resources including:
- Remote French tutoring for students
- French language lessons for parents
- Support for parents on how to use technology to support your FSL learner
- Grants for secondary French learning students
- and more!
Keep up to date!
- National site: cpf.ca
- British Columbia and Yukon branch site: bc-yk.cpf.ca/en/
- @CanadianParentsforFrenchBCYK on Facebook