Canadian Parents for French (CPF)
CPF is a national network of parents, volunteers, and supporters dedicated to promoting and creating French-second language (FSL) opportunities for young Canadians – https://cpf.ca.
Their website has a lot of information for students, parents, and educators. There are many at-home resources offered, such as:
- Remote French tutoring for students;
- French language lessons for parents;
- Support for parents on how to use technology to support your FSL learner;
- Grants for secondary French learning students; and
- Much more!
Current upcoming events:
- O’Poésie 2022 – French as a second language poetry contest for 6 to 18 year old youth. Prizes for winners. Deadline – February 9 2022 – www.qc-nu.cpf.ca.
- French Tutoring program for youth – https://cpf.ca/en/participate/youth/tutoring-programs/
Keep up to date!
- https://cpf.ca (National site)
- https://bc-yk.cpf.ca/en/ (British Columbia and Yukon Division)
- @CanadianParentsforFrenchBCYK (Facebook)
- @CPFNorthVancouver (Facebook)
- @CPFNorthVan (Instagram)
Become a member of the CPF and support the creation of French-second language opportunities – https://cpf.ca/en/join-cpf/.