Movie night rules and procedures:
- Doors open at 5pm. Movie begins at 5:30pm. Pick up time (which depends on the particular movie’s run-time) is strictly enforced.
- Entrance is only at the gym door on the South side of the school (facing the grass field, closest to the parking lot).
- Cost of admission is $10/person (cash only) and includes a bag of popcorn.
- Bring your own water bottle. In an effort to reduce waste there are no drinks for sale.
- Children will be supervised at all times by parent volunteers and ONLY parent volunteers will be allowed to stay. Sign-up here to volunteer.
- Concession items will be available for purchase, including hot dogs, chips, and popcorn. Cost ranges from $1-$5 per item.
- The hosting division will have a bake sale.